Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Gift and J Clue and #1 Clue

So after going to the post office today we found Gift I!! Oh how I love getting mail!!!!!!


I Gift: We guess sleep positioner and we were right!! Or as the guys at the fire dept. call them baby chalks because they have these things that are the same principle to keep their trucks from rolling away!


J Clue: Jugs don't always meet the need, Darnell will often get to feed.

-Our guess for this one is bottles.


#1 Clue: A one stop shop. On the go. Entertainment and a hometown glow.

-We have thought long and hard about this one, and really don't have any idea. So we are going to baby monitor just for the entertainment part...but really we are stumped.


So until next time!

1 comment:

Tara said...

HEY!! Glad you got my gift! This is so much fun!! Such a great idea! Hope all is well! Love you, Tara