Thursday, December 18, 2008

H Gift and I Clue

Things are continuing to go well here, well besides all the annoying discomforts of pregnancy, but only 6 weeks left until the military considers delivery safe and only 10 left until we are full term!!! We also got our Vonage phone in yesterday (Thanks Gma and Gpa!!) so we can now make and receive calls that are considered local for the states; we even have a Colorado number. I don't really think it's a good idea to publish that here, so if you want our number you can email us rebekah.strausheim@gmail.com or ask around, I'm sure someone will give it out :) We are 8 hours ahead of Mountain Time and 7 hours ahead of Central Time, so please keep that in mind in when callin :)


So I hear that our dear cousin Sam will be having her second set of twins today and we are eagerly awaiting news about that, she should be being induced in about 10 min, so we'll have to call some people to find out all about those two little guys or gals!!! How fun it will be to have so many children so close in age, i.e. Amelia, Twins 2.0, and Dani.


ANYWAYS, I'll get to the point (Darnell isn't here right now to filter my dictation hahahaha!)

Gift H: we guessed a car seat cover and we were right! I can say that it will be used on a daily basis and I'm so sure that Dani will appreciate having it on these cold/rainy Aviano days.


Clue I: In case you have a little mover, this will keep them from turning over.

-Our guess for this gift is a baby sleep positioner


Thanks again for everything you guys are doing for us, we really can't explain to you how much it means to us!


Love, US

No comments: