Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gift N and Clue O

Gift N: I cant read anything that I am typing right now so please forgive me for any and all typo's. Our guess for Gift N was more bath supplies. We received a bath lounger sortas thing, washclotyhs and a neat hooded towel.




Clue O: I can see what I am typing now so hopefully all of the typos will be gone.

-Washing and drying all with ease. Organizing will make it a breeze!

-Our guess for this is some sort of storage contraption and maybe some hangers too.

3 comments:

robinegg said...

oh! i love the colors of the towel! you have no idea how hand that baby bath will be! getting closer, can't wait! love you all!

Lexi O'Neill said...

How Cute! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We love you all. Love, Bill, Lex and Connor

Samantha said...

Wow! How fun for you to have a storehouse of baby gifts! I hope you're doing well and had a good Christmas.

The next several weeks will be the longest and shortest of your life, I can't wait to meet Dani!

love you!
sam